Friday, June 08, 2007

[ Swept Away ]

Long time since last post , eH ? LoL !
I know that and many keep nagging to update.But really it's not of me, it's of the TIME !
If you know anywhere where I can buy ( TIME ) i'll be in the beginning of the list ,lol. Anyhow, finally today I get out and kept roaming in area next to my house and captured this shot =)

here you are





Deeply I wish everyone is fine and surrounding his\her beloved family and friends after disaster catastrophic Goun.Really wish Oman return for us especailly my beloved Muscat ^_^

\
/
\
/

Just Noticed that today is [ Sensation]'s Birthday.
Lets hope he's fine and his family too and to have a wonderful Gonu birthday .May all your dreams and wished turn true insha'allah ^_^
Have a blast =)


this heart of mine was broken at 11:20 PM
15 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

     My Photo
  • Simply Sweetness ! I've been known by this nick since I was grade 6, means about 8 years ! If you wanna know more about me ,just Ask ;)

Friends

  • English Sabla
  • Oman Serv
  • Arabic Lenses
  • Wikipedia
  • Deviantart
  • Archives


    Shout Box


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix